I just won an auction for a Surefire L2 and.......

cslinger

Enlightened
I was wondering if I got ripped or not. I won the auction for 132.00 US. I realize that these list for 165.00 but in reality what do they normally sell for. I just happened to start bidding on this and the next thing I know I won. I am sure I got a respectable price but I was more curious then anything as to how much the experts usually get their Surefires for. I cannot find any dealers locally who will sell under MSRP.

Chris

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you got it brand new, the price isn't bad. I paid $146+ purchasing right after it was released and thought I got a pretty good price. I think you can feel pleased about it; and besides, if you use the L2 much, you'll realize what a value it is anyways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I just won an auction for a Surefire L2 and...

Can you show us the link to the auction?

InFlux

Enlightened
That's what I paid for mine (plus s&h) new in sealed box on eBay a few months ago.

I did a lot of research before I chose the L2. I'm sure you'll like it. Especially if you do better at the Luxeon Lottery than I did. Anyway it's bright! Even the low setting is brighter than most hardware store flashlights.

Surefire seems to have a policy which won't alow dealers to sell below MSRP.

cslinger

Enlightened
Here it is. I bidded on it last week as a fluke and happen to remember about it today and when I checked it was down to about 10 minutes so I put in another couple bucks expecting to be outbid automatically and to my surprise won.

I have mostly throwers and I am looking forward to see what has been termed the wall of light.

Chris

cslinger

Enlightened
Not sure how to post a link to the auction that doesn't have the options to check on my payment status and whatnot. Sorry.

Chris

The description is as follows.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED IN BOX SUREFIRE L2-HA-WH. L2 FLASHLIGHT IN HARD ANODIZED FINISH. IT'S THE CHOICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. IT PUTS OUT A SUPER BRIGHT AND INTENSE LIGHT THAT WILL TEMPORARILY BLIND AN ASSAILANT OR LIGHT UP THE DARKEST OF ALLEYS TO REVEAL ALL THAT LURKS. IT'S LIKE HAVING THE SUN AT THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!!! THE L2-HA-WH COMES WITH 2 LITHIUM 123 BATTERIES & A 5 WATT DUAL LEVEL DIGITALLY CONTROLLED WHITE LED LAMP. 15 LUMENS AND 100 LUMENS!! IT IS FITTED WITH A TEMPERED PYREX LENS. A1 MILSPEC GRADE. ONLY THE BEST FROM SUREFIRE!! ONLY 4.2 OUNCES. LIFETIME WARRANTY FROM SUREFIRE. NO RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
*Z27 LANYARD- ADD $7.95
*BOX OF 12 SUREFIRE LITHIUM BATTERIES- ADD $18.75
(ADDITIONAL LIGHTS & ACCESSORIES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR SHIPPING COST FOR THIS AUCTION)

I ACCEPT POSTAL MONEY ORDERS AND PAYPAL ONLY. BUYER PAYS $6.95 SHIPPING & HANDLING. INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL AT $1.85 PER SHIPMENT. WE GUARANTEE SUPER FAST SHIPPING. CHECK OUT OUR FEEDBACKS!!!

*******************************PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AUCTIONS & EMAIL ME AT KILINAHE77@YAHOO .COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS. ******************************

InFlux

Enlightened
If it's a factory sealed box, it should include a Z60 lanyard (real nice)and 2 batteries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you were to post a link (not neccessary though) we wouldn't see your payment information. That only appears because you're logged into eBay.

I find the flood beam very useful, I definitely prefer it to pure throw.