17 month old flashaholic

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
!cid_03-10-05_1743.jpg

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats so cute! Congratulations on your newborn child! Maybe a little I am a bit too late? What lights are those?

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
Thank you.

They are the $1 countycomm specials.

Daddy only lets here play with the cheap ones for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
She will be banging your expensive ones on the coffee table soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would sand down the LED until it looks diffused so the focused light won't be hard on her eyes when she gets curious.

TRC

Newly Enlightened
She's certainly adorable! But when she hits the terrible two, she won't be happy with a cheap lithium coin cell light!

She'll be demanding a SureFire L2, at the very least! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Penguin

Enlightened
Make sure those CC lights arn't choking hazards! Perhaps a larger, less tasty looking light would be better? Eternalight? That should keep her happy for a couple hours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
My nephew is (or will be) a flashaholic. He's only at 11 months. He likes to sleep with the cordless phone. Tried giving him an old, dead one but that didn't work -- likes the new one because it lights up. Fortunately it's part of a multi-handset system so his parents just deregister the headset so it doesn't do anything other than light up.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My friends son (around 28...ish months) likes playing with a cheapie flashlight. To the point that he started crying when his dad took it from him. Mommy made him give it back, and he happily began shining it around again. I was about to hand him my E2E, but Matt gave me a very stern "NO!" He really hates getting lights shined in his eyes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif