Anyone heard from Peter Gransee?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
When he left I thought he was off to work on new double secret projects /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But I haven't heard anything since then. Guess whatever it is is taking up all his energy at the moment. While I think he did say that it had nothing to do with flashlights (though I can't be sure I remember that correctly) i'd be very surprised if he didn't drop by when he had something new to show us, lighting related or not.

Hope you're doing well with whatever it is Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed him back in December. He has a job and is just involved in that right now and keeps him busy. Made the tough transition through it all but is doing good.

Cameron

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merri and I are both employed (thankfully). I check the Arc forum here on the CPF occasionaly. Still crazy about flashlights of course.

Peter

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Still crazy about flashlights of course.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent to hear!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Peter...

Best wishes to both you and Merri.

My Arc flashlights will forever be a valued part of my life.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
Peter just posted in the Manufacturer's Corner and mentioned that the company he works with will be making LED lights. I'm pretty sure that this will be anticipated as time comes.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard he is working for Mag Instruments. No, that was just a joke. Please do not spread this rumour.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mag is a company that makes cylindrically shaped aluminum devices that can be modified into flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Glad to see you around, Peter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
It will be interesting to see what Peter designs. So many of current lights have borrowed from Arc LS design. I remember buying first LSL from TOOLSHOP. I had never encountered anything quite like it. Hope to experience that feeling again. New product will be nice. Of many flashlight that I own, it is honestly not favorite.That goes to SF A2.
But of showing many lights to the unknowing, it is amusing how many are drawn back to little LS with twisty. It has a presence.