I just couldnt wait SO I BOUGHT A.....

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, it me, Im the one who wanted a small luxeon light. And I just bought myself a LONGBOW MICRA. It is black with a clicky, I got it for $61 shipped, is that a good price? Any comments on micra?

-David /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
cheapo said:
Hey guys, it me, Im the one who wanted a small luxeon light. And I just bought myself a LONGBOW MICRA. It is black with a clicky, I got it for $61 shipped, is that a good price? Any comments on micra?

-David /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If its new, that is a very good price my opinion says.

You'll like it since you prefer throw.

If you really wanted smaller size, why did you not go with the twisty? I personally prefer the twisty model for reliability reason, as my only bush-button micra is not 100 percent reliable, while my twisty Micras are. Could just be coincidence though.

Hope it works well for you

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey, is the push button a clicky or just mementary on?

-David

Flashlight Enthusiast
It turns on two ways. Push and hold for momentary. Push and let it click for constant.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, do you own one, if so do you have a boosteheead?

-David

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
cheapo said:
<font color="blue">Ok, do you own one </font> , if so do you have a boosteheead?

-David

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh...did you read my post above? (first post in the thread by I)

Regarding the boosterhead, no. Don't want more throw.

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
Ahoy david! $61 is a good price for a new one. As 357 said, the clicky works momentary (push button halfway in) and push button all the way till it clicks for constant.

I think you'll like the Micra. Did you get black or OD?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is black and I got it on EBAY for $52 + 9.00(shipping)=$61. I had to wait a while but nobody seemed to want it so I got her for that great price. I bought it from Surefireparts (a store on Ebay). It should arrive on wednesday or thursday.

-David

baram

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations on your winning^^. I think it's John's present for you. It's really great price.

To 357, If your clickie won't work 100%, then replace the click-module to the croll tail-cap for Mag AA and then you'll find that your tailcap works without any problem.

Hyun

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know anything about the lonbow, but surefire parts is highly recommended...not just to buy from in the auctions, but also direct. He is also a cpf member. I've been getting a few surefire items from him and no on else has matched his prices.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ???????????

What did you buy?

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please excuse the above posts. I can't edit or delete them for some reason.

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
baram said:
Congratulations on your winning^^. I think it's John's present for you. It's really great price.

To 357, If your clickie won't work 100%, then replace the click-module to the croll tail-cap for Mag AA and then you'll find that your tailcap works without any problem.

Hyun

[/ QUOTE ]

So put part of a Mag AA kroll into the Longbow switch? I'll give that a try, I think flashlight lens still sells the krolls...