• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Task led PWM board used in Lion heart/cub

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking to buy one or two (depends on price)Task Led PWM boards that are used in the lionheart/cub. I'd much prefer boards loaded with v2 firmware but let me know what you've got!

Please PM me! Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that 4sevens had modded a few single cell lights with lionheart 'innards' so I assume that some of them have already been available (unless he pulled them from his own LH's which I doubt) to some degree. The boards won't be available again until after the lioncubs have all been shipped. I'm posting here hopeing that someone else may have a board available so that I won't have to wait the month or so till George begins selling them.

georges80

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
xochi said:
I saw that 4sevens had modded a few single cell lights with lionheart 'innards' so I assume that some of them have already been available (unless he pulled them from his own LH's which I doubt) to some degree. The boards won't be available again until after the lioncubs have all been shipped. I'm posting here hopeing that someone else may have a board available so that I won't have to wait the month or so till George begins selling them.

[/ QUOTE ]

The LH/LC driver boards won't be available until the LC is done with. Hopefully an understandable situation since Charlie bankrolled the LH driver development and it would be unfair to have folk 'cloning' the LH/LC prematurely. This is the same situation as per the VIP driver.

4Sevens got a few bare programmed uC chips and bits to christmas tree (dead bug) up a few penlights (in trade for one of those lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). The firmware in those is a modified/unproven LH configuration and has slowed timing for a twisting style switch action. They would work very poorly with click type switches.

george.