ETERNALIGHT, I look for info about white light.

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'd like to know the precise light color of ETERNALIGHT. Is it pure white or is it lightly bluish like many led flashlights?
thanks

TRC

Newly Enlightened
It has the typical somewhat bluish color of any flashlight usisg Nichia white LED's.

Do a search on EternaLight: they have a unique niche in the flashlight world, and I'm particularly fond of them.

Long runtime, and many levels of light adjustment are the strong points of the EternaLight. They are great for camping, emergency use, and general use where their flood type beam is found useful. Despite being in production for many years now, there is no other flashlight on the market that has many, or even some, of the features the EternaLight has.

Like 12 levels of dimming, just to name one.

Don't overlook the higher end EternaLights: they are worth the money; although a basic black Ergo 3 does a lot, but certainly not all, of what the more expensive ones do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
The basic black Ergo 3 only cost a few more dollars than a Gerber Infinity. I'd certainly suggest getting one and checking it out! It's a tool worth having!!

If you like it, explore the other models. My first eternaLight was one that had the green/white option - I still love it! I won't tell you how many eternaLights I have now, but it's more than 1 and less than 20! I like to have a few on hand for gifts!

Not only are they practical, but a great piece of technology to be enjoyed and used by any "Flashaholic" or "Gadgaholic"!!

I realize this doesn't answer your color question, but I think it's already been answered in a post above mine.