Bic disposable flashlight

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't think it's an LED. Would be too expensive to make it run on 1 AAA battery. Might be kinda nice to get some with the CPF logo. TX

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had one of those before, they (or at least the one I had) wasn't an LED. It was an okay little light, one of the better handouts I've gotten, but couldn't compare to a arc or photon. Hope this helps.

-Mike

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've seen "similar" advertising torches, really cheapos...they are indeed "throwaways" as the tube is sealed and one can't change the battery (in any "normal" fashion) without cutting or gouging out around the bulb. The ones I've seen are incandescent.

I filled out some survey online for a "free flashlight". It was a single AAA M*g knockoff, aluminum housing, lanyard (I thought the lanyard was worth the survey!), incandescent with a POS beam!! I was going to mod it with a LED, but it's now a Christmas tree ornament!

AlphalphaPB

Newly Enlightened
I've seen that exact flashlight. It was old stock, someone had left it around for a year (without using it, I presume) before showing it to me. The light was pathetic, and the construction was such that you'd never get it open without destroying the case. Probably uses the smallest button-cell batteries. The bulb was so ugly and cheap-looking that I fondled my Surefires for an hour to make myself feel better.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Made of plastic,uses one AAA battery,one LED !!
anybody know anything more about this?