Where to buy attachment gear for LED to bikes?

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I have seen that Led Lenser offers an attachment mount for a flashlight they call Biker Digital Power. I like the idea of being able to attach my Inova XO on my mountain bike,but i can´t find anywhere any attachment gear that is originaly made to fit the Inova XO.
b_ledlenser_7764.jpg

I would like to have a steel construction that is solid like the one on the picture,that fits the XO. Does anyone know where to buy them? Does anyone makes such bike attachments for LED lights in to bikes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Thank´s in advance...

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
NorthernStar, you'll be looking for the Twofish Lockblock Flashlight holder. From the many ppl who've used them here, they seem to be the best around... esp for the price! Do a search here on CPF for 'Twofish' and you'll see what I mean...

Edit: Darn, PhotonBoy beat me to it... I should learn to type faster... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Thank´s for the info,guys!

If the LockBlock flashlight holder can hold a T3,it must for sure be able to hold a XO. There are no prices at the site. Does anyone know how mouch the Lockblock holder costs?

jdempsey

Newly Enlightened
Northernstar,
You can get them from Bike Nashbar..(nashbar.com)..they're called

"Twofish Cyclopblock" ....$7.99 USD...
Good luck.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

John

NorthernStar

Enlightened
jdempsey,
thank´s for the link! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I´ve just sent them a mail asking them about shipping costs. I hope i get a reply tomorrow. I have being missing for a long time to have a REAL strong lamp for my mountain bike while biking in the dark woods.I want to attach my Inova XO to my bike.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
TwoFish rules !!!
FOr small lights that is. The big guns won't take long untill they fall down.
twofish1.jpg

bernhard

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Kiessling wrote:

[ QUOTE ]
FOr small lights that is. The big guns won't take long untill they fall down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just by curiousity,do you use the TwoFish to attach guns with as well as flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif