Music from Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Westerns

matt_j

Enlightened
Music from Clint Eastwood\'s Spaghetti Westerns

is just great... I like sitting back in my house and listening to themes from 'fistful of dollars", "the good, the bad, the ugly" and "for the few dollars more"... also music inside the movies is great... Hugo Montenegro's orchestra did some extraordinary job. I also like Hank Williams and some Woody Guthrie.

I like playing Eastwood stuff especially around 4 am when I'm on the ambulance when we are just cruising. And this is the only time in NYC when streets are empty and all you see are homeless, hookers and drug addicts either falling asleep or waking up or just disapearing into alleys like the people in the villages.

It just fits...

Yes I'm lil retarded.

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Re: Music from Clint Eastwood\'s Spaghetti Westerns

The Clint stuff is great

I actually find the streets emptiest between 3:00 and 4:00. By 4:30, things are starting to pick up slightly, and by 6:00am, it's hopping

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just got the expanded CD soundtrack to GBandU a few weeks ago. There are a few really beautiful guitar pieces--The mission San Antonio and Padre Ramirez that made it worth a new copy.

My upstairs neighbor said "Cool music!" I guess I should turn it down a little. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened

I really like the song played in the Good Bad & The Ugly when "Tuco", Eli Wallach, is running through the graveyard.

I forgot what it's called. I think it has 'gold' in the title.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

"The Ecstasy Of Gold"

Metallica does a great rendition of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Zigzago

Enlightened

Another great movie score by Morricone is "The Untouchables."