SF and PK in the news.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
In todays Orange County Register there is an article on SF, Dr. Mathews and PK.

Although not shown by the online version, the article is on the front page, below the fold. It provides some good insight on the military sales, The Beast and other things SF.

Imagine my deep shock and surprise to be drinking coffee at 6 AM and having PK stare at me through many Beasts. Nirvanna... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cy

Flashaholic
can't see without registering. can you post article?

fluorescent

Enlightened
Cy...

"Although not shown by the online version..."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
No... please do not copy the article to here. As this *IS* a registration required website, copyright infringement is a given. I don't need that hassle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I got an email the other day from the Orange County Register asking if I could "recommend an impartial technical expert who might be able to comment on the product." I admit that I had to laugh when I read that... as CPF doesn't seem to have anyone "impartial" to Surefire, as far as I know. Either you love them or hate them... I've yet to see anyone "impartial"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Okie Dokie - no copying the article. Still, it's a good one.

Sasha, who did you recommend? Doug Ritter was quoted by them.

Greta

Flashaholic
I didn't recommend anyone... I couldn't! Who here on CPF could possibly be considered an "impartial technical expert" on The Beast? ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I subscribe to the O.C. Register. Wouldn't you know, today had to be one of those days when it wasn't waiting in my driveway when I left for work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

Larry

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
*content edited by Sasha.

Your duplicate thread was closed for a reason. I suggest you read the rules. If you want your post, email me and I'll send it to you. Meanwhile, do NOT hijack a thread like this again! This is your one and only warning.

cy

Flashaholic
very impressive article. 60% of sales goes to military. they mentioned sales rose from $25 million to $50 million in the last few years.