Ombu X33 vs. Nuwai Q3

Fabricator

Newly Enlightened
I was just getting ready to ask this to but it was the Nuwai TM-301x-3 which I think is the same light as the OmbuX33.Is this the same light,and is there a review of this light.I know Advancemart said in a older post they would have this light and the 5x Lux version but they do not look the same.

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
Ombu X-33 has two selectable light levels (Lo and Hi). On Hi level, the light appears to be a noticeably brighter than the Nuwai Q3.

My preference is for the Ombu, owing to selectable light level outputs. Although having a brighter output on Hi is an advantage also.

davidefromitaly

Enlightened
i'm try to be more accurate:

the 1 cell lux-III have about 25lm of output for 1,5hr

the 2 cell lux-III 45lm for 2,5h on high and 18lm for 30h on low (this last value is a bit unbeliveable for me...)

the 2 cell lux-V 75lm for 1h

these values i think are considered the reflector and lens loss

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Ombu X33. It is not regulated. It has approx 1200 Lux and requires two batts. It has a dual switch and cannot use rechargables. It is a very nice light IMHO.

However I far prefer my single cell Q3 with rechargable R123. It is the same brightness. although less runtime (half ish)

Also need to mod it to a two stage switch that can stand on end. (4sevens is one option)