Question about LEDTronics (Netdisty) Mini Flash LED

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking at these for quite some time now, but I've always heard mixed reviews about them. After reading Craig's review at the LED Museum, I was kind of intrigued by the fact that you can change out the LED...that got me to thinking that maybe you could also do other mods to it. Anyway, I mainly wanted to know from anybody else who has this light how it compares in brightness/throw to other single LED lights that use optics such as PAL, Impact II, etc. One of the things that sort of appeals to me about this light is the anodized aluminum construction; also the body style with tail cap switch, and the ability to use different battery configurations. Thanx in advance for any replies...

PJD

BTW, another reason for my interest is that I've got this like for LED lights that throw a focused beam...I think they're kinda cool
winkie.GIF

franken2

Newly Enlightened
got one about a year ago. liked it at first, about the same beam/brightness as pal onestar. don't use it much though because of n-cells and dim light when using 2aa. paid 26.50 +frt. well made and looks to be very able to "mod". i'd sell mine though as i've found better lights since then.