So I missed out on a lion cub, help me......

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
To understand the system of finding out when and what to do.
I put my name on the list early, and contacted TW as specified, and when I looked today,, thread's are all closed, and all the light's are pre-sold.
and i didn't get my posting notification since i guess it went to
part II and so on. I didn't even ever find out a price, or that payment was needed to be made.

Is it a matter of checking every few hour's or
is there some other way not to lose your place?
Since I have bought a few light's here on H/M, i guess i figured between posting here and regestering with TW i would get PM or E-mail.
No sour grapes just want to know how to get a Mr bulk product. And now with this "ST" coming soon, how do I fix a place without being on here 24/7?

since I didn't have this problem with endevour, warren or HDS (little different i know, but still pre-order's were well done)what's the best way to insure getting a Mr Bulk
light? VDG

P.s. also the ST sound's like it's will only be available to the lion cub buyer's, is this how mr bulk work's?
again no sour grapes but I don't want to waste my time either If there is a "lion club" i can't get in (think about it, you wouldn't either.)

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Theres still about 20 left all black ones though and the thread is still open from what I can see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Heres the link, MR Bulk CPF Limited-Edition Lion Cub List... III. Ok I don't know how to post a link but search for this thread and you can check for open #s.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way to order a LionCub is to go over to the Dealers' Forum, click on the CPF/Tactical Warehouse LionCub thread and post which serial number and color finish you want out of what's still available. There were about 25 black ones left.

Then, pay for it promptly, otherwise if someone else comes along and is ready to pay for it, you'll have 24 hours to pay or get bumped. That's probably what happened to you before.

Here's the link: CPF/TW LionCub Orders

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks guys I see that forum now. but gotta admit with so many threads and light's and interconnected companies someome like me new to buying on the H/M light's it's awfully confusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and this being first time i had to make payment on a pre-order I was even more so! VDG

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hi voodoo,

Sorry for the confusion, I get the same way trying to track down and secure the latest mods by other guys. I am first and foremost a Flashoholic, and when the day comes where I no longer make lights, I will sit secure in the certainty that I will still enjoy lights, regardless who is making them by then.

There are about ~20-some odd LionCubs left and the pace always gets brisk near the end, so when they are gone your thread title, along with the opportunity for the ST, will become all too true. Please contact me privately if I can help you decide, and Thanks for your interest in my lights.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hi voodoo,

Sorry for the confusion, I get the same way trying to track down and secure the latest mods by other guys. I am first and foremost a Flashoholic, and when the day comes where I no longer make lights, I will sit secure in the certainty that I will still enjoy lights, regardless who is making them by then.

There are about ~20-some odd LionCubs left and the pace always gets brisk near the end, so when they are gone your thread title, along with the opportunity for the ST, will become all too true. Please contact me privately if I can help you decide, and Thanks for your interest in my lights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks MB, I will PM you about the light's! VDG

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears from the latest List that there are still 2 naturals that have not been paid for. If you want a natural one, send TW a payment for a black one, then request to be put on the wait list for the two unpaid naturals.

If someone doesn't pay up within 24 hrs, you get it. Just let Greg know to change your number from the black to the natural

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully between now and the time the list starts for the ST, we can really get the "I-Am-In" list issue resolved so that it works for everybody. These highly demanded lights turn into some sticky situations for everybody right now..