• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Aleph - NG TXOJ@1000mAs!!! Another **SOLD**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

I have for sale one custom built Aleph flashlight. The complete light comes with the following:

Aleph 1 head
1x123 body
1x17500(1.5x123) body
Aleph 2 stage tailswitch w/ TRITIUM vial!!!
LE - NexGen 1000mA, TXOJ emitter: Very bright!! (LE Built by CPFer "CHOP")

Aleph1-TYOK.jpg

This light is in perfect condition, no nicks, bumps, etc. Very little use, less than 3 battery cycles. Never carried only used indoors. It was built in order to run off of 1x123 or a Pila 150s.

ASKING $195 dollars, shipped Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation, CONUS. International buyers, please PM with your location for additional shipping fees. PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

Thanks for looking! This is a great light!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Cus. Blt. Aleph - NG TXOJ@1000mAs!!! $

Bug,

I'm actually looking to raise some cash, so no trades at this time. Sorry, but thanks for your interest.

Price Drop!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with price drop to $195. This includes both bodies!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Luman,

Excellent choice.................I was close offering as well!

Chop does a great job and this Aleph is a great 2 body combination! The "A" on the head and the tritium, really add value!!

jeffb

Luman

Newly Enlightened

jeffb,

I'm surprised you didn't beat me to the offer. After just ordering a HDS EDC I have been vacillating a while on weather or not to buy this. However, I haven't received a reply from MSaxatilus yet so I'm not sure I have it. I've had an Aleph on my wish list for a while and was going to order one from The Shoppe when they straightened out their PayPal problem. I think this one is a better value.

BTW I assumed (apparently incorrectly) that all Alephs had the "A" on the head.

John

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Luman I think I already got it. Sent Paypal an hour or 2 ago from a deal through PMs. You might keep checking just in case though. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good Grief, what a mess! I've had this stupid thing up sinc Thursday night an in the course of 3 hours I get three bids.

Anyway, Luman I hate to do this too you but Bogus1 did beat you to the punch on an offer. We agreed via PMs and the deal was set. I was unfortunately away from my computer this afternoon and didn't get a chance to post that I did recieve payment from Bogus1.

So to make a long story short, Bogus1 beat you to the punch. I'm really sorry about that.

Bogus1, I did receive your payment. Thank you and thanks JeffB for the kind words on the item. Chop does do excellent work! This light is very very bright for running on 1x123 or 1xPila!

Best of luck Bogus!

Luman

Newly Enlightened

Msaxatilus,
No problem. Even though your Aleph was actually nicer than what I'v been planning on getting, and at about the same price, I hesitated too long. My "toy" budget has already been spent this month anyway. I'm sure that I'll survive without an Aleph in my collection for a little longer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Thanks,

John

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for understanding Luman. And get an Aleph! The are great lights.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, I'm a little late posting but this was exactly what was represented, like new.