Giving away a new Arc AA flashlight on Sat 3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
On Saturday, March 19th I'm going to have a little contest here and the prize will be a NIP Arc AA LED flashlight.

I wanted to give everyone a headsup. You CPFers on the other side of the world from me might need to plan ahead. I'll ship the light via Global Priority Mail internationally and by Priority Mail domestically. There will be no cost to the winner.

Here's a photo of an Arc AA:
standard.jpg

The one the winner will receive is brand new in the package.

It'll be a pick-a-number type contest. I'll email the winning number to an active CPFer beforehand so that everything is on the up and up.

There will be 50 numbers available to pick, 1 through 50.

A CPFer may only pick one number. Once you've picked and posted your pick that's it, no changing.

Previous winners of my contests are ineligible.

I'll start the contest shortly after 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (11:00 PM Central, 12:00 PM Eastern, etc.)

I'll wait until all 50 numbers are picked and then announce the winner. If someone has picked the winning number but there are unpicked numbers and I'm falling asleep at the computer I'll go ahead and announce the winner.

Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Britt

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I will be on duty that time....do we pick now or would you want to wait until the start?....If so I will try 36. If not then thanks anyway and this is a great opportunity for others to have a classic...thanks again

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: Giving away a new Arc AA flashlight on Sat 3/1

I think the idea is to start at the start time, but I intend to pick 37.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

Well if it is I jumped the gun a little and have to apologize....Regardless I will commend BCO311 on the gesture of kindness....I always seem to miss out on these things however I have an ARC AA so I will not complain if I must wait. It would be probably nicer for someone who has not got one to be able to have a chance at this.....Anyway I am still in if this entry is valid and if not thanks again and good luck to all else.

Pila_Power

Enlightened

I'm going to try to get involved, not for the free light so much (I don't own, nor have I played with an Arc) but more for the chance to experience some good-will and possibly an opportunity to do likewise myself.

BCO311, your heart's bigger'n Texas my friend!

TRC

Newly Enlightened
A valuable an much sought after flashlight. I know far fewer of them were made than the Arc-AAA, but I have no idea as to actual numbers.

A very generous and most respectable thing for you to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, Britt.. giving away something as valuable as this? That's incredibly generous of you, I'm in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

Britt... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif You da Man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey fellahs, thanks for your kind thoughts.

There aren't many of these in circulation. A great many CPFers missed out on them back when they were $40.00 (?)brand new from Arc. I have mine, so I thought I ought to pass one on to someone who doesn't have one. Arcs were built to be used and enjoyed.

You can start picking and posting your numbers when the contest starts Saturday, March 19th shortly after 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Please don't post numbers till the contest starts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Freedom1955

Enlightened

Just my luck I'll be driving to Detroit at that time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Xsavior

Newly Enlightened

saweeeeet!!! A chance at some Arc History, i will be there!

The_virus

Enlightened

I'm always being surprised at just how close-knit and generous the CPF community is.

A noble gesture good sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened

we'd be posting in this thread, correct? Thanks for doing this Britt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.