• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* ARC AAA "Double-Header"

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
*SOLD* ARC AAA \"Double-Header\"

*SOLD to AW* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

I can't remember the "history" of this brass body (I know it's here in these 'halls' somewhere!), bored out and threaded to accept an AAA cell at each end, threads compatible with ARC AAA heads.

Also included are:

1 black ARC AAA head with white LED
1 black ARC AAA head with red/orange LED (beam typcal "waffle" pattern that they were known for).
The finish on these are "very good to excellent" condition".

2 ARC AAA HA natural bodies ("Limited Editon" and "Arc Flashlight, LLC L.E.D. AAA" engraved around bodies). The finish on one is in "very good" condition (very minor scuff or two w/a very tiny brown spot on one side) and the other appears to have a "stain" of some type, perhaps from the plating process). I'm not claiming that these bodies are "firsts", but the heads fit them, they are functional, and don't look bad. The ARC heads fit these bodies as well.

Also included is one nylon/Delrin(?)cap that fits the ARC AAA bodies as well as the brass "Double-Ender" that would allow you to carry a spare battery or "whatever" one would put in a small storage tube - maybe survival cash?). This cap also fits the brass "Double-Ender".

resizeofarcaaabrass14kb.jpg

resizeofarcaaabrass8xf.jpg

$135 *SOLD* First "I'll take it" here gets it. PayPal to address in profile or PM for details. Price includes shipping via US Postal Priority, insured w/delivery confirmation within the United States. (International shipping costs & insurance is buyer's responsibility. PM for costs...I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.)

moeman

Enlightened
Re: Custom brass ARC AAA \"Double-Header\"

thats a pretty cool one sigman!
don't happen to have any more "spare" bodies, do you?
thanks,
chris

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

*SOLD* to AW* Thank you!!

moeman...nope, sorry - wish I did! I'm "forcing" myself to recycle some flashlight funds"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It hurst soooo much!

AW

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif