delete

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: CPF logo

One thing... your sigline is WAY too big... please reduce it? You can find the sigline guidelines in the CPF Rules and FAQs.

And we've already been through the whole thing with the CPF logo. It's staying exactly the way it is right now. But thanks anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened

Pictures in siglines... It is not acceptable or necessary for anyone to have more than one picture in their signature line. It is also not acceptable or necessary for the picture to take up over half of your post. As a rule, please do not exceed 125 x 600 pixels and/or 35k for a signature image. This will ensure that the forums load quickly for all users. Keep pictures to a minimum or siglines will be turned off for everyone.

mine is 120x350 well within limits...

Greta

Flashaholic

My bad... it seems it is within the limits. Guess I need to adjust the limits... 'cuz it's just too big for me... but then I'm not a huge fan of images in siglines anyway. But I can't turn them off because I have to monitor them... catch22... damned if I do and damned if I don't... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened

Sasha I am sorry I made a logo.

But I never heard of putting width before height.
you are saying I can have 600pixel TALL logo but only 125 wide?

I never would have thought making a logo would bring down the admin on me though.

I wasnt suggesting a change just wondered what people thought of it... the photoshop work...

O well lesson learned......
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

If you click on the image that you had posted, you would see that it lists the dimensions as "350x120". But like I said, I don't like images in siglines anyway so chances are that I'm not going to like anything at all even if it is within the restrictions... but that's just me.

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
DarkLight said:
Sasha I am sorry I made a logo.

But I never heard of putting width before height.
you are saying I can have 600pixel TALL logo but only 125 wide?

I never would have thought making a logo would bring down the admin on me though.

I wasnt suggesting a change just wondered what people thought of it... the photoshop work...

O well lesson learned......
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll have to forgive me for being just a tad bit touchy on the subject... as I said, it has been discussed ad nauseum HERE.