Britt , Who IS the WInner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Dunno, but with the overwhelming response the thread had, it was hard to even post and check what numbers were left. I guess he'll go by timestamp on some of those double-posted numbers.

bole64

Newly Enlightened
Yeah it did, i wonder if we did something like this again if we could do it by e-mail, we would just all send a number to who ever is doing the contest. That way, there is no repoasting or any of that. There would be the small problem of impersinating people though....

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man, I hope he's not sleeping or alot of guys will be up tonight.

-David

fleshlite

Banned
On my company's server, it took almost 5 mins to load any pages, and got Mom real angry.

code09

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
sasha said:
This thread is closed. Finish it up by email. Had I seen this earlier, I'd have put a stop to it then. This kind of activity brought CPF to it's knees tonight and many who are simply just trying to browse the forums can't get anywhere. DO NOT DO THIS TYPE OF THING AGAIN ON CPF! It's bad enough that things slow down significantly in the evenings... why would anyone think it was a brilliant idea to jam it up even more with everyone trying to access the same thread at the same time over and over and over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

hope shes not mad!

gorlank

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:
[ QUOTE ]
sasha said:
This thread is closed. Finish it up by email. Had I seen this earlier, I'd have put a stop to it then. This kind of activity brought CPF to it's knees tonight and many who are simply just trying to browse the forums can't get anywhere. DO NOT DO THIS TYPE OF THING AGAIN ON CPF! It's bad enough that things slow down significantly in the evenings... why would anyone think it was a brilliant idea to jam it up even more with everyone trying to access the same thread at the same time over and over and over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

hope shes not mad!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, It felt like one of those old Westerns where the sheriff steps into the bar and the varmints scatter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Are you guys really that clueless?!?!?!

THREAD CLOSED!!!! TAKE IT TO EMAIL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.