• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T: Aleph 1 **WITHDRAWN**

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Aleph 1 (built by chop!) w/2X123 body, DB917 driving a TWOJ, standard McE2S two stage tail switch that I'd like to swap for an Aleph 1 w/1X123 body with NG1000 and similar binned luxeon.

I don't have a digicam to post a pic of this Aleph 1...it's a black body, head and tail switch with a belt clip; the bottom groove of the bezel has BRIGHTLY glowing epoxied glow powder VERY professionally applied by chop! It is in EXCELLENT condition, two weeks old with only two hours of run-time under it's belt. It's a FANTASTIC light...I just want something smaller, so I'm gonna sacrifice run-time for size.

The only swap I'm looking for is what I described above...I will, however, consider a different LE. Selling price is $200.00 FIRM, plus $4.00 for USPS priority shipping w/delivery confirmation.

I also have a Nuwai QIII, 1 week old, still on it's first 123 cell. EXCELLENT condition with NO dings or scratches...tint is on the warm side, but still very good...$35.00 shipped USPS 1st class; priority with delivery confirmation is $4.00 extra.

International sales are OK; No international trades, please. International shipping will be extra depending on what type of shipping you want.

Please PM for trades on the Aleph1...first "I'll take it" here gets priority on sales. Non-CC Paypal only to the address in my profile. Thanx for looking!

PJD

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T: Aleph 1

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif