New guy.

dajak

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Im new here and i thought i would introduce myself.
Im from Holland and i love flashlights.
Altough im pretty new on the subjuect i already own a Longbow Mirca in OD green with turn on/off tailcap.

A surefire E2e executive wich im not very impressed about.

Inova X5 black with white leds.In my opinion the best light when it comes to, brightnes, battery live (20 hrs+)finisch, price and versatility.

And i just love the Photon lights.
I must have about 6 freedom,s in my posesion and al are in use.

Question, is it possible to first, obtain a surfire E2o pocketclip?(which is considerably longer than the E2e)
Second, remove the pocketclip from a E2e?
Last, place the longer clip in the than modified E2e?

Hope to learn something here and maybe get lured into bying a new flashlight.

Regards,

Dajak.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome dajak!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

There have been some tough times at CPF recently but as long as you're not using 56k dial-up I think you'll like it here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Look forward to talking to you in the forums!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for buying a new light, why not get something to really start you off? (See signature line below) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DaFiend

Enlightened
Welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dajak said:
Hope to learn something here and maybe get lured into bying a new flashlight.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've come to the right place!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

See this little guy-------------> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

you'll get to know him real well!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF dajak. Our Dutch side of the family seems to be growing quite a bit lately.
You might try posting your E2e question in the Incandescent forum. I remember some clip questions posted there in the past.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Welcome, Dajak! Sounds like you found *the* place where people won't frown at you when you say you like lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take a few minutes to read about the Search function; you'll find whatever you want around here!