• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS LionHeart HANAT, Pila150a, Charger,***SOLD***

M_R

Enlightened
FS HAIII Natural LionHeart Serial #197

This is a complete package, which includes one (1) "mint" HAIII Nat LionHeart, one (1) Pila 150a Battery, and one (1) Pila charger.

This is a great opportunity to provide your upcoming LionCub with 150A Pila power!
The tail pack from this light along with the Pila battery system will be 100% compatible with the Cub.

Reduced as I can't believe this is still here!!

$300 cash PP plus shipping, this way you can choose how you would like this thing delivered (Approximately $11 for express post with tracking to the US or Canada, half that for regular air mail. Other countries will need to be determined on a case by case basis.

CC PP please add 4%

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. Please PM me for PP info.

Thanks,

Matthew

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS LionHeart HA NAT, Pila 150a, Charger

BUMP, I've now thrown in ExpressPost shipping with tracking to the US and Canada at no charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for looking

Matthew

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Well, since the LionHeart is no more and there is no plan to offer them again, this is a reasonable buy especially in light of the tube/battery interchangeability with the upcoming Cub as well as there being a new medium-sized Throwin' Head for it from Otokoyama plus a possible third run of 168A LongTubes...heck, even I might've considered it but for the fact I already kept THREE of'em, one in each finish color.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

FREE BUMP!

M_R

Enlightened

Reduced as I can't believe this is still here!!

$300 cash PP plus shipping, this way you can choose how you would like this thing delivered (Approximately $11 for express post with tracking to the US or Canada, half that for regular air mail. other countries will need to be determined on a case by case basis.

Thanks,

Matthew

Thertel

Newly Enlightened

Wow, I just mentioned to bwaites how I would kill for one of these. Now I'm gonna have to hope this is still available when the money hits my paypal account midweek.

Thomas