Tribute to a man who liked painting

matt_j

Enlightened
happy little trees...

splash4b.jpg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I remember seeing an episode of his show where he was showing off a little sparrow that he'd rescued. The little bird was perched on a chair in the studio, quietly watching him paint.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
You never HEARD of Bob Ross - man you have to watch his shows. I remember when he died, a week or so later there was a tribute in one of the comic strips - "The Far Side" I think - there was a picture of an easel with what was obviously Bob Ross crushed under a tree in front of it, and a RIP

Being you have never seen one of his shows, when he was doing his paintings, he was always talking about "Happy Little Trees"

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
KC2IXE said:
You never HEARD of Bob Ross - man you have to watch his shows. I remember when he died, a week or so later there was a tribute in one of the comic strips - "The Far Side" I think - there was a picture of an easel with what was obviously Bob Ross crushed under a tree in front of it, and a RIP

Being you have never seen one of his shows, when he was doing his paintings, he was always talking about "Happy Little Trees"

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actually got that comic on the front of my computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'm a big fan of Bob and watch his show as much as I can. Very theraputic.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bob Ross was a very pleasent man. Does anyone remember the man he replaced? I do. He was also a nice person who used the phrase "happy little tree" and gave hysetrical commentary on life in general.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
sunspot......are you thinking of Bill Alexander?
I understand that Bob Ross was a student of Bill Alexander.