Sashas Extreme Makeover

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="red">ON HOLD UNTIL NEW SOFTWARE IS UP AND RUNNING </font>

I'm sure most of you will have seen this thread about the imminent CPF Extreme Makeover.

This is going to be a huge amount of work for Sasha and I think it's about time we showed a little appreciation for the many hours she puts into keeping this place up and running.

I would like to propose the Sasha Extreme makeover Fund

No I'm not saying you need a makeover Sasha, please don't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif me.

Hopefully between us we can raise enough $$$ for a nice new outfit & maybe even a day at a health spa.

CPF is already set up to receive Paypal donations, simply click on the "keep the lights on" icon at the top of the page. Make sure you put "Sashas Extreme Makeover" in the subject line so Sasha can tell your payment apart from the standard CPF donations, probably a good idea to include your CPF username as well.

Come on lets see those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif signs were all so fond of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS. Sasha currently has no knowledge of this post so she may wish to change the Payment details or even say "to hell with a makeover" and blow the cash on Vodka /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ah x-ray, you goofy guy you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... Let's wait until the transfer has been made and things are stable... then you can decide if you still want to "reward" me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

You guys, as always, never cease to amaze me with your generosity... (and people wonder why I do this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif )

Seriously though... x-ray, if it's ok with you... and if you still really have to do this ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ), can you wait until the migration has been done and things have settled down? I'm afraid that paypal email notifications would get lost in the mess that is surely to become my inbox once the changes are made... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

And Wits'... no worries, my friend... no vodka... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's fine with me Sasha, I'll edit the first post to reflect the change.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a long time since the shoes and I missed out on that one (didn't yet know the awesome community called CPF).

May I humbly suggest that someone else coordinate the payments so that Sasha doesn't have to do extra work? The coordinator then sends PP in one big sum to her. I would offer to coordinate the payments except that I cannot take check/MO (I'm international) so I would need someone Stateside to help me with that other aspect. Otherwise, I don't mind, I have both CC/non-CC PP accounts.

Either way, Paypal ready, safety off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif let's do it!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
KevinL said:

May I humbly suggest that someone else coordinate the payments so that Sasha doesn't have to do extra work? The coordinator then sends PP in one big sum to her. I would offer to coordinate the payments except that I cannot take check/MO (I'm international) so I would need someone Stateside to help me with that other aspect. Otherwise, I don't mind, I have both CC/non-CC PP accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea but if I understand Paypal correctly, we will be hit with two sets of Paypal fees. Each individual payment will incur a fee & the final bulk payment will then also incur a fee.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I enjoyed my role in helping Sasha get her red shoes and would be willing to help out (and donate) this time around, too.

[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:
That's a good idea but if I understand Paypal correctly, we will be hit with two sets of Paypal fees. Each individual payment will incur a fee & the final bulk payment will then also incur a fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I sent Sasha money orders for her shoes instead of PP.

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
i am just a newbe here, even to me it is obvious that Sasha is the heart & soul of this wonderfull place and does a lot more than some may realize. Count me in !!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes, I forgot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Unless she has a personal PP account? I can't write checks in USD.