• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LionHeart "Fast Track" Bare Al

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: LionHeart \"Fast Track\" Bare Al

SOLD
<font color="silver">
Offered here is one Bare Al (fast track) LionHeart by Mr.Bulk in the exact same condition I received it - v.1 software with a Pila 150a battery. No charger included. I don't really want to sell it, but I really should. I may be selling quite a few other items as well. For an additional $35, I will include the 168a body when I recieve it. One of only 76 of these (including the proto) and it really kills me to sell it, but a house down payment is much more important right now.

$330 shipped to US addresses, will ship worldwide if buyer agrees to pay postal and/or payment overages.

I can take PayPal (non-CC preferred add $10 for credit/debit cards), check, MO, and cash (not recommended).

Posts of accepted offer here take precedence. PM with questions.

</font>
THANKS!!

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LionHeart \"Fast Track\" Bare Al - fixed $

Oops, $365 was originally to include the body that I don't have yet... The correct price is now shown at $330.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hmmm, one of only 75 (the proto's in a class all by itself...). A true investment prospect if there ever could be considered such a thing in the flashlight world...

BTW, I will not make LionHearts again - Ever./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the 168a body if you want to sell it separately.

Josey

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LionHeart \"Fast Track\" Bare Al

[ QUOTE ]
dimebag said:
What condition did you receive it in?

[/ QUOTE ]

It came from MrBulk directly, so it is "factory fresh". It has only done shelf duty in a little padded case other than taking it out to play, er... TEST. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I also have one of those protective pouches to put it in.

If the 168a body is not purchased with the light, it will be $44 (what I paid) + actual shipping.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

I know I shouldn't do this, but I'll take the whole package if it's still available. I can pay via non-CC PayPal if that's OK.

Thanks,

Ben

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations, Ben /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Very nice package! My Fast Track LH is my favorite and the 168A tube is an outstanding accessory.

Britt

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif and Yes, I will be able to sign for it if you send it FedEX.

Thanks,

Ben

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got your payment... it goes today. I will send the 168a tube along as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again!