E2E as E2D

AtomSphere

Enlightened
does anyone know a e2e modded into something like an e2d but has much sharper brezel than the e2d? i remembered a web site selling it but forgotten the link to it...
Can someone kindly post the link?
Thanks

dougmccoy

Enlightened
I believe what you are referring to is a TID (Tactical Impact Device). Tha was an accessory sold to make an E2e into an impact device. They were also available for other makes and size of lights.IIRC they were made out of chemically blacked,tempered steel and attached to the bezel via several grub screws? I haven't seen them advertised of late and can't remember who sold them!
For my money, I wasn't too keen on using grub screws to attach it to an aluminum bezel and that would have worried me,anyway it's academic as it would be illegal to carry in the UK as it would be considered an offensive weapon!
Sorry can't be more help!
Doug

vhyper007

Enlightened
Atmosphere,
Check the company GG&G. They make several of what you are asking for. I think they ake it for the e2e. It is much more effective for its intended purpose than the e2d.
I feel sad for our brothers in the UK who are losing their civil liberties at an alarming pace. We had all better watch our governing bodies. If you doubt me ask the Aussies, South Africans, and Brits. The UN which we house here (God only knows why) wants the US to be stripped of all gun ownership. AND, IMHO we sure as hell don't need them trying to dictate US policy. Now I am on a rant..............

Google GG&G for your TID.

Regards,
Vhyper

dougmccoy

Enlightened
vhyper

As regards loosing our civil liberties you'd better believe it!

Doug

AtomSphere

Enlightened
hmmm... the site i seen last time sells a different version or the surefire turbohead. Its said to be smaller than the SF 2.5 heads.

thanks nexro but thats not the one although that torch looks mean!