I ordered a Gladius......actually 2

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wholesaler told me that they will be stocking the gladius
Price was very very nice at wholesale (don't ask)

Anyway, they are accepting backorders, so I ordered 2 of them in any color available

One will be mine, the other will be for sale. Price will be lower than most on line sources. Once it's in I will post in the BST forum with a firm price

I expect it will be at least a month before it comes in.

I might actually do a group buy on them once they are available

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
I saw Ken Good over at Trexpo in Long Beach, CA and had a chance to try the Gladius out. The strobe feature is really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and it can make you feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif if you keep staring at the light.

Keep me posted if a group buy is possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

TimAckerman

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine about a month ago, and i expect it will be a while until i recieve mine, but even at $250 i think it will be an amazing light.

I would be interested to see how much of a discount you can get them for, i imagine that you might get a lot of interest in that group buy if you can get the light for less then MSRP

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
Anyone get their light yet? Rumor has it that the first line has been sent out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
I am DESPERATE for a review!!

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
My distributor told me It may be as late as mid May
(just sent ken an e mail about expected delivery)

Price will be below MSRP by a decent amount

strategos

Newly Enlightened
Just FYI regarding shipment of the Gladius lights....we have placed an initial order for 1200 lights and will be receiving our first 100 + lights near the end of next week. However since we have more than 100 initial lights preordered any preorders placed now would not receive a light until mid-April to possibly end of April.

All preorders placed will be at $249.99 due to the limited availability and will be shipped in the order received. If you would like to place an order and are willing to wait on the light we are able to offer the Minimum Advertised Price set per Blackhawk's policy at $234.99 with FREE domestic ground shipping.

Any questions regarding pricing and availability can be directed to [email protected] or 888-432-7966 and we will be glad to help further.

Regards,

Lance Baker
Strategos Professional Products, LLC