• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Purple 2c redorange is SOLD.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
$50 shipped cont. USA
Slightly used, but nice.

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

Purple 2c mag with a T2GH ro 1 watt Luxeon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Very efficient and direct drive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The perfect trip to the "john" at night light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif
Useful as a distress light to keep in the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Very good for parking lot attendants trying to "flag" down more business at night $$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
Extremely economical on batteries and can be left on all night on the same set, at 200-250 milliamps on nimhs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Purple 2c redorange for sale, price drop $55

I built a similar beast a while back. These are really cool. Extremly bright (lux3 output at lux1 power consumption!) Also they only need 2 batteries with no boost circuit! Intense evil red color. Just awesome! I've always thought R/O in a purple mag would be cool too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you do any kind of hunting like for racoons etc this is perfect. Someone who hunts saw mine and had me build one for him. He wanted to spot racoons at 100yards and wasn't happy with battery draining incandecents with a red filter. He loves it, uses it all the time, and still hasn't changed the batteries. You can turn it on and see all these eyes glaring back at you in the woods!! I tested it on a racoon once vs my 5W green and it didn't notice/care about the R/O but when the green came on he would look away!

Everyone should own one of these! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Purple 2c redorange for sale, price drop $50

Thanks IH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Price dropped a bit further to $50 shipped cont. USA.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Purple 2c redorange is SOLD

rick258 got it.
He was fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
C cell osinks,? yep still got some left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I'll just have to make another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just tell me what color 2c you want.