Uh-Oh for Honda

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen videos and pictures of Honda's ASIMO robot before. It's amazing to see what the technology we have today can do. The ASIMO can walk up stairs, physically respond to questions, and basically complete most basic human chores. But, I just found this video of Sony's robot that was made to compete with the ASIMO. Well, it just blowes me away.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Link to video of Sony's robot

It is actually quite scary to comprehend what they can do.

Well, look out Honda.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Thanks jtice. This robot is incredable. The term 'terminator' comes to mind.

jtice

Flashaholic
if can talk, knows what you are saying,.
has FACE RECOGNITION, very good hand eye, some of the most advanced servos and motors every made.

It can learn, will remember your name, things you like, etc.

AW

Newly Enlightened
My SONY Aibo has face recognition, remembers my face, my name, read me emails, fully autonomous, finds it charger when the battery level is low. Wakes up on a full charge. I can even monitor my house through its v-cam via its wireless lan connection. It can also dance, plays football and a lot of amazing things. I have four of them roaming in my house. Will buy more when I get the dough, very expensive toy $$$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you rich!?!?!?!?! I don't know they're price tag, but they sound expensive (and AWSOME)!!!!