• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Several Lights for sale Withdrawn

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am Strapped For Cash so here are some of my stash for those who are interested.In all of these I am not responsible for lost mail. All are conus + priority mail and insurance if wanted.

#1 V3T lux v on a well used MM aa blue(led only has a few hours on it only gets warm not hot)with a pressed in copper heatsink driven with a BB500,it will run on 2 aa's or one Li-ion aa I am unsure of in regulation run time,but it's a lot of light in a smooth somewhat creamy flood.With mineral glass and kroll.$65.

#2Nauwii(sp) alx1113 3 aaa with Fatman set at 1049ma(measured) runs on 3 aaa or one Pila(size that fits LH)and TWOJ very good condition has had film over lens from start 1/8" alu sink glow powder around emitter.$60.

#3 ARC first run #618 with R2H transplant on original voltage regulator board.with 2 aa twisty,good cond 2 small marks.$80

#4 aluminum pill holding a TWOK made to fit TNC aaa for use dd'ing with a aaa li-ion.$45 SOLD

#5 Nauwii(sp) alx1113 3 aaa with n flex and WX1T lux V using 3 aaa li-ions can be set to run the lux at 350,500,700,1000 ma with seven steps at each level with auto shut off.Even at 350ma this light over whelms all but another lux v at close range.I ran into a snag building the charging and protection ckts so they are not incorperated in this proto model.Purchaser needs to have a good li-ion practices and charging system or don't ask.It is safe but the pack needs to be taken care of in testing I drew a 15 amp load for a second or so from a similar pack it can develope some heat if mistreated.Purchaser assumes all libility for operation of this Proto Type.There are some assoiated parts that will go with this to complete charging and protect ckt.$100
Thanks for looking
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

updated with lowered prices and sold item.

NetMage

Enlightened
Re: Several Lights for sale SFC

Could I move the BB500/V3T to my MMM from #1?

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
NetMage said:
Could I move the BB500/V3T to my MMM from #1?

[/ QUOTE ]
Only if you opened up the top of the body to press in the sink it could be done.(lathe work)
Chris

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final reduction after which non seller's will be withdrawn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif
Chris

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

Withdrawn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif