Ultimate Survival Flashlight

Larry1582

Enlightened
I went to Target last night with the wifey. After seeing the posts about flashlights being on sale there I decided to see what the local Target had.

Well, the wifey side tracked me to the Easter isles. To my surprise the ultimate survival flashlight was sitting on the shelf there.

It is a brightly colored angle head flashlight. It has a built in belt clip, hanger attachment, compass, magnifying lens, morse code printout, and easy to use on and off switch mounted on top of the head. It even has an extra bonus of a spring loaded candy dispenser with a storage compartment with backup candy. It runs on 2 AA batteries. I know you guys can't wait for pictures so,

?
?
?
?
?
?

1481260Easter1.JPG

1481261Easter2.JPG

1481262Easter3.JPG

Sorry, no beam shots.
Happy Easter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_virus

Enlightened
Haha! I can just imagine the kind of candy inside, this is indeed the ultimate survival flashlight, that candy will NEVER go bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Larry1582 said:
Well, the wifey side tracked me to the Easter isles.
Happy Easter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no, the wifey just tricked you into only spending
$2.99 on a flashlight! lol

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice find, Larry, and all that for $2.99! Thanks for sharing.

Corny, you just reminded me that I haven't purchased my "light-o-the-mo" as yet. Almost every month, since joining the CPF, I've purchased or received as a gift a light, cells, or some accessory. Maybe the Easter Bunny will let something flashaholic in my basket tomorrow.

BTW, Tom, sorry to read your sig line about the L1 - how depressing. Not that it will help in your case but I'm hoping that if I lose a good light that the note I slip next to the cells might help. I thank the finder for calling my phone # which is on a small piece of paper. The properly sized paper also keeps the cells still when there's clearance in the tube.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif

Now I fee lstupid spending 100 bucks on an E1l when I could have driven down to my local Target and get this exciting tour-de-force.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nick

Kiessling

Flashaholic
WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif !!!
What a gem!
Finally we know what we are missing all the time ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put a MJLED and some lithium AA's in that beast and it would be a survival light. Considering you would not carry it around, the batteries should stay fresh for emergencies.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm reminded of one of my all-time favorite TV commercials, from 2003. A man and his wife are in Sears, where he's poring over high-end electric saws. She notices a bargain saw for $19.95, picks it up, and says, "How about this one?" He stares at her, then mutters, "Sometimes, I think you don't know me at all."

That's my wife. I spent hours studying commercial-grade 2-cycle grass trimmers. But I made the mistake of shopping with her, and we ended up with a cheap Ryobi model that is often found "factory-reconditioned" because it breaks.

Latest posts