interested in e2c adapter

wquiles

Flashaholic
I do have an HA E2C adapter that I will sell you for $15 including S/H in the USA.

EDIT: Adapter has been sold.

There are two styles that I have seen, both shown here in my picture. The one on the right is made by DSpeck and the one on the left I bought here on the CPF's, but I am not sure who makes it. Functionally they are both the same. I am selling the one on the left as I have two of those and only need one:
IMG_0046.JPG

PM me if interested.

Will

Size15's

Flashaholic
You can order SureFire's 'version' of the "E2C" adapter - it forms part of the LU60A and is used on the M600A ScoutLight.
It is Black HA so it'd mate with the E2d or Black HA E2e etc.

Al

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or you can order one of mine (I make them). They are $31.00US, including shipping to NA. I wasn't even aware of that review! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Mine are natural HA.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15's said:
You can order SureFire's 'version' of the "E2C" adapter - it forms part of the LU60A and is used on the M600A ScoutLight.
It is Black HA so it'd mate with the E2d or Black HA E2e etc.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you order parts?

Thanks
Chris

vhyper007

Enlightened
Many, many thanks to all you guys who offered info on the adapter. Looks like I could add a world of options to the lights I have with an e2c, an SRTH, and an a19.
Thanks again,
vhyper

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire directly (phone), or any of your friendly CPF Supporting SureFire Dealers can order you an LU60A - contact them directly (call, email, pm etc) for details including pricing etc.

Al

code09

Enlightened
if anyone else is interested in a e2c adaptor with bezel, please shoot me a PM. I have one just itching to get sold
email works too, i like email better.
[email protected]

Size15's

Flashaholic
The LU60A is a Lamp Module - It has an "M2" bezel, P60 Lamp Assembly and an adapter collar so it can be attached to the MH60 (ScoutLight Housing body), or to any "E" Series body such as the E2d. The LU60A comes in Black HA.

vhyper007

Enlightened
Size 15's

I cannot find such an item in the SF site. Is there any other possible part number? Do you have any idea what it costs?
Thanks in advance,
vhyper

Size15's

Flashaholic
If I had a US Dollar for each thing that SureFire can sell you but that isn't on their website I'd be on my way to affording a Beast!

I consider SureFire's website to be their shop window - The fun is stepping inside.

There are folks here on CPF who have made it their "fun" to get to know SureFire's vast product range a bit better. Better for us we have some friendly CPF-Supporting SureFire Dealers who do the same!

If you call SureFire, or contact your friendly CPF-Supporting SureFire Dealers they can let you know how much the LU60A costs and such.

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
One day, I hope to buy one of these, put them on an L5, stick it on an E1E body with a Aleph tailcap, and fire it up with a Li-ion R123! Which will be in a few years...