Energizer LED headlamp

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Has anybody bought & used the Energizer "LED Essentials" LED headlamp yet?

I just received one from somebody in Maryland; included was the receipt from Target for $12.99. The small (Petzl Tikka sized) headlight comes with a pre-attached adjustable headband and three AAA cells. It has 2 white LEDs behind lenses (that give a more focused beam than bare LEDs) and a single red LED with no focusing lens. A slide switch gives you the choice of red or white light, and the part with the LEDs and switch can swivel up and down.

I'll post pics as soon as I figure out what my FTP password is.
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Craig--it's a bit OT but if I may ask...

I've been watching your site and you have said that you've updated it, you just haven't said what...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Originally posted by Saaby:
I've been watching your site and you have said that you've updated it, you just haven't said what...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">All I've really been able to update are the index2 and whatsnew pages - so far!!
icon15.gif

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Craig. When I got mine I started a thread on the subject, but made the mistake of thinking I had picked it up at Wally World.

I no longer have it because the 20 year old son of my friend saw it on my desk and just had to have it. I gave it to him, figuring it was like doing LED missionary work...spreading the word.
wink.gif

I think it's a pretty decent value.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one of those at Target. It's pretty good. It's liking having two Impact 2's strapped to your head.