PocketLights.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspyderl

Newly Enlightened
PocketLights.com

Hey, can anyone tell me their experiences with Pocketlights.com? I ordered almost $90 worth of flashlights 3 weeks ago and still haven't recieved them even though he said he would ship them the week of 3/9/05 via priority mail so in theory, I should've gotten them the week after. I've tried emailing him several times asking what the status of my order is but still no response. My credit card has already been charged, did I get gyped? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mspyderl

Newly Enlightened
Re: PocketLights.com

UPDATE: I JUST got a response from him, turns out that he was temporarily out of stock on the 3 led Peak Matterhorn that I ordered and said he would ship by tomorrow.

nrk

Newly Enlightened

For the record I have had several successful experiences with David at Pocketlights.

;-norm

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

David is a good guy. I think all my deals with him have been good. By the way he still has some PEAK LED SOLUTIONS multi LED lights in stock. Like the 3 white LED stainless AAA. It blows away an Arc AAA. Get, while the last PEAK got sued by Inova so no more cool multi LED's.
David is trying to get me some lights that are out of stock and won't charge me till they are found. What more can you do?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I've had no problems with them...just received some items I ordered in good time.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast

All positive experiences here.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.