• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lionheart SOLD

Grumpy

Enlightened
I have a Lionheart in HA natural. It is #147. It is in mint condition. There are no dings or scratches that I can find at all and I looked very closely. Some of these had small dings when new but this one does not have any. I had two of these and this one was noticeably whiter than the other one that I had. They were the same brightness however.

The following is included in this sale.

Lionheart #147 flashlight

(1) Original Battery that came with light

[image][/image]

Grumpy

Enlightened
Re: Lionheart for sale.

I have sold all of the accessories. The flashlight, charger, and original battery are all that is left. Asking $260 which includes USPS priority shipping with insurance.

Grumpy

Enlightened

Now selling just the Lionheart flashlight,charger,and original battery for $260 shipped with insurance in the USA.
Will ship overseas if you pay the difference in shipping if any.

nirad

Enlightened

Exactly what are "all" of the accessories that come with a LH??

Grumpy

Enlightened

The accessoriec that I had were the 168a body extension and two Pila 168a batteries. I also had a UCL-LDF lens,a extra UCL lens,extra reflector,and ripoffs brand carrying case that works with both size battery tubes.

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif PayPal to follow later this evening or early morning.

Thanks,

Ben