• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: a few SF mods and Mjleds

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. SF C3 with Kt2 turbohead, Z58 clickie, a SF lanyard and WX1S 5W led driven by a DB667mA module. Extra o'rings were and I'll include 3 new SF123s. Runs on 3x cr123s or 2x pila 150s. $255
I'll add an A19 extender in HA NAT (to run it on 4x cr123s or 2x pila168s with extended runtime) for $30 extra.
C3t.JPG

2. Supped up SF 6Z with a N2 lamp, a SRTH, a SF lanyard and Z49 clickie; runs on 2x R123s. Extra o'rings were added. This light is completly sterile (no markings on it anywhere) if that matters to anyone. Runtime is arround 35-45 minutes Yours for $230
I'll include 4 R123s and the charger for $45 extra if you don't have a set.
SR6Z.JPG

Beamshots.JPG

3. SF M2 with TID running a P90 la on 2x R123s. The TID has two very small scratches on the side. Runtime is arround 30-40 minutes.
$140
Again, same deal with the 4x R123 and charger for $45 more but I only have one set of those.
Shark.JPG

4. 2x MJled'd black minimag using lambda's kit and the black belt pouch. The leds are 2nd gen and two new L91s are included. $30 each SOLD PF
MJLED%20MM.JPG

MJLED%20beam.JPG

All lights are in perfect shape and all prices include shipping in the US. Paypal only please, cc accounts are ok, just add the fee; please pm me for the address. Questions are welcome.
As usual, if you find anything wrong with what you get I can offer a full refund or appropriate compensation at your choice.

Thanks for looking.

Mr HG

Enlightened
I'm very interested in the SRTH alone.
If somebody wants to split up the comlete light with me, I'm game.

X33

Enlightened
I'll take the Maglites with the MJLEDs if you ship to the UK.Whats the runtime on these?

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pm replied, X33
IIRC, the runtime on lithium AAs should be approx. 30hrs to 50%.
Mr HG, The SRTHs are available from lps tactical. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gessner17

Enlightened
I'll take one of the Maglites if anything fall through or if perhaps x33 doesn't need both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

X33

Enlightened
OK, gessner you twisted my arm, have one of the Maglites if you still want one. I'll hold the paypal till all is OKed with Kongfuchicken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif