neck holster for AAA

trivergata

Enlightened
Here's some shots of the ARC AAA neck holster I made.

alltogether1kx.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.
Josh

trivergata

Enlightened
It is a friction fit, but I've swung the holster around like a slingshot with the light in it, and it doesn't come out unless you really snap it, like cracking a whip. I don't think that's likely to occur in normal use. As long as I leave the split ring on it, it's very easy to draw.
Josh

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Very nice, "mi piace", could you PM me price and shipping charges (international) if available? Is it on leather?
Bye

taro68

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Grazie per la risposta!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I wait news about shipping charges. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

HVAC

Newly Enlightened
I would like one of these too if possible. Very nice work.
Please send me a pm if your'e selling them.
Cheers,
HVAC

trivergata

Enlightened
quote from a PM sent to me:

"Someone else wrote me back 2 days ago. I wasn't paying much attention and just realized now that it wasn't you. I've already bought a similar one from him. I don't think his intention was to steel a sale from you, I think he was just giving another option. I read his message carefully and it said" I have one similar to the one your looking at" I thought it was you giving me another option"

I'd really like to know who's ripping off my design and jumping on interested people before I can respond to them.

Pretty crappy.

chrisse242

Enlightened
Hmm, not nice. Just to stop rumors before they spread: It wasn't me. I've been selling aaa-kydex sheaths for quite some time here, but I didn't pm anyone who was interested in buying one of yours and my design is a little different.

Chrisse