A round of lights for the family

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over easter weekend I managed to slide a couple (few) lights into the house. One for my wife, one for my 2.5 year old son and one for my 1.5 year old daughter. (2 for me)

My son is a sprout of a flashaholic, he has three good lights and uses for each one, his newest being a Brinkman Rebel.
My daughter, this is her first. She always wants her brothers so I figured she was due. I picked her up a "Crayola" flashlight built for someone like her. It has three adjustable colors, BIG switch, stays on for 6 seconds after she pushes it, and best of all it looks like a big crayon! About 8 inches tall.
My wife, she was the tough one. I got her a LED reading light that is also very cool. $20 at Wall Mart, it is a beanbag about the size of a grapefruit with a Led head like a golfball with two LED's, the head twists and turns and is perfect for a book. She was, and still is grateful for me bringing home another light! She reads continuously and had probally put 6 hours onto it in 2 days..
I think I may finally be making headway around here.. Now I just have to convince her to carry a L1 around in her purse, for her safety and so I can keep just one more thing out of my pockets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif