• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **All GONE **FS - Aleph IIIs

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I recently came across a very small quantity of UWOK Lux IIIs. I have four Aleph III lights that I am going to build using these luxeons.

In order to take full advantage of these Luxeons, I'm going to run these at 1000mA. The configuration will be an Aleph III head on a 2X123 body with a standard tailswitch and appropriate resistor PCB. I will be using either a downboy or wiz2 converter in these lights.

As I have said, I've chose this configuration because I believe it is what is necessary to get whatever benefits may be gained by going with a U bin Lux III.

The price for each of these lights will be $240 each. This will include priority shipping. If you want some other method of shipping, you must cover the difference. If you want insurance, you must cover the cost.

I am not making any representations about the performance of these luxeons. I'm just not willing to go out a limb and make subjective observations about any gains in output when compared to a nice T bin Luxeon. I also cannot guarantee the tint of the luxeons, except to say that these are on stars and they are, indeed, labeled UWOK.

These builds are being offered as complete lights. Please do not ask for any other configurations.

I'll just call these numbers 1 - 4.

If you want one, just post with an "I'll take number ?" and PM me for payment details.

The "I'll take it post" will take precedence over all else. The first four to post with "I'll take it" will get the lights.

I will be leaving town for a bachelor party over the weekend, so I will begin building when I return.

Thanks,

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph IIIs

Tony,

I'm disappointed. Leaving the bench for booze and strippers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a great time!
Wilkey

ddaadd

Enlightened

...I'll take #1....

Been wanting and looking at Aleph 111 for awhile now, looks
like if I'm going to get one, now is the time!

PM coming after dinner...Cool ! .....

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wilkey,

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I wouldn't want to let my friends down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ddaadd

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Ohh boy, this is gonna be nice!
(note to self....review threads about spousal distraction)

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK guys,

I'm leaving for the weekend and don't anticipate having internet access.

So...anyone that wants one of the last two of these UWOK lights can just post as directed above. The first two to post gets 'em.