If it ain't selling, Don't be tellin.

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it ain\'t selling, Don\'t be tellin.

Don't you just love spending 30 minutes reading a thread, just to find out that the New improved, wizz bang, super duper, primadonna, latest technological marvel, doesnt even EXIST yet?
or it exists, but you cant buy it, or they sell the last one at the bottom of 2 hours of thread reading.

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: If it ain\'t selling, Don\'t be tellin.

I am equally annoyed...especially when the title is something like "XXX available" when they mean "XXX will probably be available in several months/years".

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

Yeah, vaporware is really annoying. Lock up the marketing folks and let the engineers tell us when it'll REALLY be available.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

What PW said!!!! Right On /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ditto -- but I've known engineers who've developed better smoke AND better mirrors, too, though. Lemme tell you how good it is after I've got one in my little hot hands.

And the length of time that I wait before I buy a vapor-ware item is amazingly close to the amount of time they were bragging about it before it actually hit the street.

2dim

Enlightened

If I can't have it immediately or at least have some control it, I don't want to hear about it...???

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aniticipation . . . is making me wait . . driving me craaazzzy