• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: black SFT Aleph tailcap w/tritium

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so confused! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I don't know whether to post this here or in the McGizmo forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Anyway, I am wanting to buy a black Standard Flat Top Aleph tailcap with a tritium insert.
I prefer these tailcaps with a "softer" spring in the switch so it doesn't require as much pressure to maintain the high beam.
Where can I get one of these?

simbad

Enlightened
You will find tha black and HA nat. tailcaps in stock in the Sandwich Shoppe and Surefireparts but I dont´t know if they are available with tritium inserts. The flat tailcap works perfectly, whatever the position it is screwed on it just needs a gentle touch to activate the low mode, no flickering at all. I have two of them and they work nicely with any battery pack, Aleph, Surefire or Balrog.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I talked to jcciv (Surefireparts) and he doesn't have any with tritium OR in black.

I didn't know if the Shoppe had the Standard Flat Top in or not. I thought I remembered reading on here that they were being worked on or being made or something. Plus, I want to make sure I get one with Tritium and didn't know who offered them that way.

So, I'm still looking.......

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don is the only one I know of machining Tritium in the tail cap. He did this with the SFT or "chopped" (I believe) for me.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
BugLightGeek,

I just got back to a "mess" that makes me want to leave again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, I will likely keep a low profile on any offerings for a week or more to give me time to catch up but I *do* have a couple black, Standard FT caps that I milled prior to plating and contain a single H3 vial opposite the tab mount thread. If you want one, send me an e-mail.