ST Revealed!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Scroll down to read full description:
NOT. (April Fool's!)

But soon, I promise. I caved last night and Some info has already been given up on the LionCub Update thread due to Cones' deviously clever questioning sequence, designed to psychologically break down one's resistance to divulging sensitive info (Dang them Brits!):

Cones wrote:

[ QUOTE ]
It's Friday (Well it is here anyway)

So time for few more Questions on the ST's just for fun.

1.) Are they going to be machined?
2.) Are they going to be avaiable in the same colours as Cubs?
3.) Are we going to need a second morgage to buy them?
4.) Will they fit in my existing Lionheart Pouch?
5.) Do they need batteries?
6.) Can I contain my excitement for that long?
7.) Do I even want one? (I think the answer to this is BUY BOTH)
8.) Can we float these on the second hand market and retire on the proceeds?

Thanks
Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

MR Bulk replied:

[ QUOTE ]
Cones, you're a good man (with a Very Nice review site, BTW), so to answer your questions:

1) YES

2) NO

3) NO - unless your house is worth less than $200...

4) Hmmm - would hafta check on that one

5) YES - but singular, not plural

6) Depends on the individual

7) You'll need to buy a Cub to get an ST

8) LIKELY on the first part, UNLIKELY on the second part - unless, again, you live in a place where houses cost less than $200.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy April 1st...

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: april fools!

Mr. Bulk, You are a very bad man....

Your plot is temporarily foiled!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charlie you are an evil man, I jumped on this April fools like it was good for me heck I even had my PP ready.

but...
correct me if I'm wrong Charlie,

but all you've said with those 8 deviously vauge answers from you is:

it takes ONE BATTERY
it might or might not fit in a Lionheart case.
oh and it'll cost in the range of $200.00

but you forgot about the slip up of the amount you have onhand to sell us in the planned STFF. lol

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Thanks gregw,

So even if they don't all sell, the bright side is there would then be *almost* enough ST's available to Cub buyers.

Fact is I originally intended to have one for purchase by each LionCub owner, but once the "inside guys" found out what it was going to be, the screams and scrunches from inner circlites here at BulkWare™ reduced that number to maybe 175-180. With "only" 183 Cubs sold, this means tnat just about everyone will get their shot at the ST save for a handful...unless of course, the rest sell out between now and build/ship time.

Then the plan will revert to the original "STFF" (Secret Thing Feeding Frenzy) based on first come, first served confirmed purchases after the upcoming revelatory announcement.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug

nethiker

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm glad you're having a happy April fools day Mr. B. Someday I will learn not to fall for this.

Greg

luminaria

Newly Enlightened
Not "in the range of $200" but "less than $200" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif .

I wonder if it will have a keychain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amorphous

Enlightened
I think it's a Lion Mistress or Lion Cub's Evil Uncle, in the form of AAA, radiating UV. Haa haa, 4 fool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif (clues in the Lion King's Cartoon)

MY

Enlightened
Mr. Bulky - I think that you have upped the ante for those whose mission is to squeeze the "ST" out of you.

Regards.

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
NOT. (April Fool's!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Now I gotta get up and go change my pants..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Charlie....not nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif Ya got me on that one.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

M_R

Enlightened
MR. B

Will you include a li-ion cell with the ST? I'm in the process of ordering some stuff from AW & Emilion and would love to place an order for only the appropriate cells for my future ST. Otherwise I'll be ordering one or each cr2, 14500, 10440 AAA without really needing them for anything right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Any guidance in this matter would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Matthew

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
That wasn't nice... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I got all excited when I read the title) I should have known better.

Happy April 1st.

Jeff

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha Ha... Nice one Charlie... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I figured it would be way to early for you to reveal anything now since the CPF LionCubs aren't even close to shipping.. and it obviously isn't Christmas.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif but April Fool's Day.
jestera.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
M_R said:
MR. B

Will you include a li-ion cell with the ST? I'm in the process of ordering some stuff from AW & Emilion and would love to place an order for only the appropriate cells for my future ST. Otherwise I'll be ordering one or each cr2, 14500, 10440 AAA without really needing them for anything right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Any guidance in this matter would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I forgot to add, anyone buying ANYthing other than the LionCub is ST-disqualified! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

To the other guys, Thanks for falling for this, and my sincere apologies.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
You are a bad, bad, bad man MR BULK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif Now if you PM me with what the ST really is I'll forgive you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Good one Charlie.
Mike

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Latest posts