ROTFLMAO! I think that's cute!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
ROTFLMAO! I think that's cute!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

That's not going any further than the Jimi Hendrix advertisement for Pepsi they did a few years ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (ahem.......and that was pretty funny!)

Empath

Flashaholic
I think it's a very well done ad.

Years ago I used to drink the non-diet versions of Pepsi and Coke. As I remember it, Pepsi beat Coke hands down, in my opinion. I even took the "Pepsi challenge" at the state fair, and was able to observe as others took it. Pepsi won consistently.

Eventually I converted to the diet versions, and grew accustomed to the diet sodas. Once I became accustomed, the sugared version started tasting as bad to me, as the diet version probably does to the regular soda drinkers.

In the diet versions, Coke beats Pepsi. That's all my subjective opinion, of course.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhm, the ad doesn't get me. If I were that kid and liked Pepsi, I'd buy 3 pepsi's. I guess he can afford to blow money on 2 soda's he won't drink!

He should be spanked for wasting food too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I certainly didn't find it offensive...but the question is, if you thought it was offensive, why did you post it here?

Mark

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to share thats all. If the kid was willing to waste money just to get Pepsi, then it shows how unwanted, or how much more wanted, Pepsi is I guess.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Is the plug-in safe to download?

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't even know there was a plug-in.
Must be something that's already on my computer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I can't view it- I get this "plug-in needed" msg with clk here to download. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Larry

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Is the plug-in safe to download?

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

It's something common to most machines - just plays Windows Media Files directly in the browser. I've had that plugin for ages, even if Windows didn't install it itself way back when I built this machine - It's safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Second opinions?

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't sweat it, it's no big deal. It certainly isn't offensive, and I didn't think it was even entertaining. It's just another mediocre advertisement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Peter

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Second opinions?

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

My humble Second Opinion,
I did not need the plugin...meaning I already have it, and my computer is adware/spyware/virus/keylogger...etc. free.
HTH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened
I grew up on pepsi, but like coke better now..but I dont drink either anymore except on rare occasions.