Benz G Wagon for sale, a few dings.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. I came across a used military truck website. They touted bullet holes as featuers and on many models the glass was still intact, just had a bullet lodged in it. The trucks were rather cheap including shipping and most were 4 wheel or all wheel drive. Even had some 6 wheel trucks too.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
bobisculous. I hope you mean the Hummer H2's. I don't think the Mercedes G wagon can compete with a HMMWV (aka military version of H1) I have taken mine (well for the time I was deployed to Iraq) through some things that I doubt the Mercedes could go through.

Just ranting about all these civilian Hummer's on the road. Sure they might be more comfortable on the road with A/C, cusion seats (I sat on a Kevlar blanket in mine), power windows, etc. etc, but for true 4 wheeling taking a vehicle to its limits, the H1 gets my choice.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL V8TOYTRUCK, I would think 3M PErfect it III Rubbing Compound with my Makita rotary, then SMR 2.0 with my PC, then some Zaino would take that right out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I bought a new car a week ago. The Mazda Tribute ( http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/12my_car_.jpg )

Those bullet holes sure don't look like it came from a pistol...

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, there are tons of videos online where folks in hummer 2s get them stuck on those parking lot logs, curbs and breaking tie rods trying to drive up boat ramps.

I dont see the thing with them and what few military folks I have spoken to said the h1 was rather easy to flip and wouldnt own or drive one if they did not have to.

Latest posts