• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Unique ArcLS Jets22 3W CPF $300 now !

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
My purse is always empty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I think this beauty need a new home.
It is a unique beautiful Jets22 3W ArcLS mod with Candlepowerforums 01/01 engraved. I don't sell the Arc AAA N cell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I never use it more than 10 mn and never carried it, so it is like I received it from Jets22.
This is what Jets22 said :
"This is one of my Custom 3W Arc LS lights. This one has a very nice hand selected 3W TXOJ emitter and Waynes MM+ WO converter. Modified Heatsink, Polished body, Tritium dot mounted in the powerpack, New Low Profile Optics, Toxic Green glow powder on the optic retaining ring, New O-rings,,,,Basically has every option I use. It also has been engraved on the bezel.. CANDLEPOWERFORUMS.COM
and the number "01/01"under..
jets22auction.jpg

** SOLD ** $300.00, for this unique flashlight.Shipping and PP fees include.
Paypal only
First to post "I'll take it" get it.
Thanks for looking.

HVAC

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS :Unique Jets22 3W Candlepowerforums 01/01 :(

Frenchyled,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif. This picture has been the wallpaper on my computer for the past 2-3 months. I wish I had the extra money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif. Good luck with the sale.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

It's an ArcLs Mod, so it takes RC123 like all ARCLS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

CR123, not to be mistaken with an R123 (not RC123 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif).

Best of luck with the sale Frenchy, you must be sad to see this one go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Today 04/03/05
Hey greenlight, Happy Birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Why don't you buy this nice Jets22 ArcLs Mod ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you are interested, I accept to make a reduction only for you and only because it's you birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

YEah I know $300.00 seems a bit pricey... but look at the original thread here . I bought it for $285.00 and I have to send it, it cost about $15 for that...so I don't make any profit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

elite1

Newly Enlightened

How bright is this light compared to a SF L4?

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Elite1, thanks for your interest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It's very difficult to compare a 5W led with reflector and 2x123A vs a 3W led with 1x123A and Fraen optic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I can say only, after measured it with Luxmeter, that it put more than 800 lux at one meter.
But keep in mind that is a piece of collection, not really an every day carry flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nakabnr32v

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS :Unique ArcLS Jets22 3W CPF $300 now !

PP sent.

This will become my treasure.
Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: FS :Unique ArcLS Jets22 3W CPF $300 now !

Paypal received. Thank you nakabnr32v. Package ready to ship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hope you'll receive your treasure soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif