• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Two New LionHearts...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
SOLD! Thanks for the lightning-quick response...

My, oh my...while moving stuff around and going through boxes of supplies, etc. in preparation for the upcoming LionCub build, I discovered two brand-new LionHearts, both Natural HA3 with original V.1 firmware, still sitting here quietly waiting for homes. They bear serial numbers 233 and 254...sheesh, I thought I was sold out - I have simply Got to get more organized...

Anyway these lights (no chargers or batteries) are being made available at the original price of $175 apiece plus shipping ($4.30 Priority Mail in the U.S. or $9 international). If someone buys both they would incur just one shipping charge ($4.30 or $9) as they can ship in a single package. As a bonus, a free LH pocketclip is included with each.

First one(s) to reply on this thread with no conditions will get them, after which you can contact me privately for Paypal details.

Thanks for reading!

rscanady

Enlightened
Re: Two New LionHearts For Sale...

Well at least its a fellow Oregonian who will be the proud owner, no offense meant to any other. (I secretly came from Cali!, shhh)

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yea just to rub it in that I wasn't fast enough to get em at that price.

doug

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif ya lose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif
OK I am all better now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Sorry Dugg and others (dang these world time zones where anybody can be wide awake at any given hour); however, do not despair - there will be one last LionHeart up for Raffle (or Auction) when Sasha gives me the green light - the original Prototype with latest V.2 firmware, cellphone carry clip already installed, plus I will be throwing in a free pocketclip on that one as well - with some of the proceeds going to CPF.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sniffle.... Sniffle.. I guess I'll get over it (sniff) as long as you PM me what the ST is and let me prepay for it...lol

Your allways a gentleman and an evil sadistic man till the end Charlie

Doug

idleprocess

Flashaholic

4 minutes. Somebody was slow on the draw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Bogus, got it, thanks, shipping first thing Monday.