• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired bwaite's USL**SOLD**

juancho

Enlightened
bwaite\'s USL**SOLD**

I have been hit with unexpected expenses and I have to sell this light (or the place I have in the Group Buy List)
So you take my place and received the light when it is ready. You also get the recharger and the power supply.
bwaites will shipp to you. Shipping charges will be bewteen $20 or $30.00 extra.
I have paid already $350.00 for the light and a extra reflector. So that is what I want.
Pay Pal only for this time (I need the money quickly)
More information in the USL threads
I have a picture of the light, but this is not my color. My first choice was black, silver and red.
The big head is not included.

USL-HotWireBulbs2.jpg

Thanks for looking
best regards
Juan C. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S bwaite\'s USL

If the buyer wants/needs to switch colors, I can accomodate that change to any of the colors offered.

The copper color is NOT an option, these were special builds for the field testers.

Bill

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that a picture of you, bwaites, holding the camera in the reflection on the copper head?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Yup, I yam whut I yam, and that Yam is me.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Juan, I'm already on the USL list so I can't afford another one of these beautiful lights, but here's hoping that you're ok, because I've noticed you're letting go of a lot of awesome lights and collections. Hope you get things sorted out.

Free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif if you're looking at this and hesitating, this may be your *LAST* chance to own the USL that may never come this way again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

juancho

Enlightened

KevinL,
Thank you for your words and concern. I will be missing playing with this light, and I will be envious when all of you lucky guys will be scaring the shadows out of their bejesus!!!
regards
Juan C.

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened

A friend of mine is very interested in one of these. I sent him a note about this one being for sale. When I hear back from him, I'll post a note.

Larry

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Juancho,

I am amazed your offer hasn't been snapped-up yet! I took my "sample" to work this morning (dark- 6AM) and had fun with it in the parking lot! It will burn a 1/4" smoking hole in the smooth side of of corrugated cardboard in 10 seconds or so! (I did it for demonstration about 10 times! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) Freekin' awsome!

Larry

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I, too, am surprised no one has taken your offer yet, though I'm sure someone will soon.

Here's a link to pics of the available colors. The first post in that thread includes a lot information on the USL, as well as links to the other threads.

Output of the USL using the stock bulb is 52,520 lux @ 1 meter! This post also includes a link to the Marshmallow Movie, a graphical representation of what the USL's power can do to even a very reflective target. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And here are some direct links to beam shots and other test pictures from the USL Field test thread:
<ul type="square">[*]bwaites's Comparison to FiveMega Mag85 & Chevy Highbeams
[*]tvodrd's flaming paper test
[*]tvodrd's comparison with a Surefire Beast and M6
[*]my shots around the nieghborhood and a wall hunter's beamshot
[*]litho123's 0.1 mi water tower shots including Mag85 comparison[/list]
If these shots don't help sell it, I don't know what would! Well, a 3" head and higher output bulb might, but we don't have any shots of the beam from those - yet.

vontech

Newly Enlightened

OK, I TOOK THE PLUNGE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Even though I'm a relative newbie, this RIDICULOUSLY BRIGHT light was irresistible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

I've spent over 10 years as a successful recovering alcoholic --- but I've never really given up
ADDICTION as a pasttime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

And I have all you guys and your great information and enthusiasm to thank for my "relapses"!!

And thank you, Juancho -- I know this was really hard for you!

Tom

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations dude.. welcome to the ultimate SUPERLIGHT club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Make sure you buy extra eggs, bacon, and grits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

juancho

Enlightened

This light is now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif to Vontech
Thank you Tom,
and thank you all that have looked and write in this thread
I know I am going to miss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif playing with the light and been part of the USL group. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif
and congratulations to Vontech!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Juan C.

vontech

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
juancho said:
--------------------
Is better to be a flashaholic than an alcoholic

[/ QUOTE ]

... And healthier too (unless flashaholic incurs physical spousal wrath!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif