i have a dr appt but cantt go outside

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just cant go outside .i always hate it but now i just cant i hate being around lots a people in crowds.my dr office is always filled i missed my last appt i cant miss this one .but weirdly i cant go

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will be ok. Go take care of yourself first, no one will bite I promise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if you could get an appointment slot that would be their very first one of the day. If you can get in early, the office may not be crowded yet and you are unlikely to have to wait for your appointment.

Good luck, Raggie.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
That was a good idea. Hope it works out for you, Raggie.

I'm a little bit like that with the hair salon. Not exactly my cup of tea so I always slip in at the end of their day. Works most of the time.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I'm not one to like crowds either.

prescottrecorder

Newly Enlightened
Mention it to your Doctor if you haven't already. There are treatments for your fear of being outside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah i should been more clear it aint so much a being outside its being around people i dont know.i cant even go grocery shoping with out help

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Raggie, just pretend all the people are CPF members. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sort of have the same situation like Raggie. I used to live in New Jersey, and it was a nice suburb area with no loudness, and just peace and quiet with my friends just riding around and dogs barking, and the occasional rumble of car. I moved to New York about 2 years ago, and I am still trying to adjust to the commotion, noice, etc. I try to avoid large crowds, and I seem to have some family problems too. I try to avoid sitting with my family when eating meals, and I always enjoy solitude when I am inside my own house. I just dont understand why. Raggs, you are not alone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: Ditto on what IlluminatingBikr said. Just dont get carried away and start discussing the usual topics we discuss that here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...and don't get mixed up with PhotonWrangler's post and end up getting your hair done instead!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't like being around strangers either. That is what the iPod was invented for, I think.