i hate cats

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just found a dead snake man i could a caught him as pet but darn cats got to him they always kill critters then not even eat em.this snake looks so cool to

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate cats, they always **** all over my yard and it stinks in the summer.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Raggie I must say I will pick up a cat quicker than a
snake. If it wants me to that is.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol snakes are so cool.they have no legs or arms but can survive most are nice some are mean. most people who get bit from snakes are bothering em.like catching em lol but i kinda act like im a tree when i cacth em if they aint poinsess i just let em craawl on my hands

DimBeam

Enlightened
I have had to live with cats for almost 30 years of my life and I have gone from thinking they are cute to now just(barely) putting up with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol shud up neg kidding freind i will try to like cats i willalways ;like dogs more

Mednanu

Enlightened
I like most living creatures. They each have their own distinct personality types that offer something of value if you look closely enough. If you don't like one particular type, there are plenty of others to choose from. Just strive to treat them all humanely.

Afterall, you've all probably had an experience where an animal much larger and more dangerous than you tolerated your presence w/o doing any harm to you...and I'll bet you reeeeally appreciated that same favor from them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Santelmo

Enlightened
WHHHAAAAT!?!! How you can not like them? PM me for good recipes. . . he he he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ummmm... santelmo... I know you mean it as "humor"... but let's not go in that direction. That's a warning to everyone else too who may decide to pick up that torch... don't! Mk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have three cats and my neighbor has thirteen...so I never see any snakes...or mice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
poor snakes i love snakes .let me tell ya how dum cats are lol i was out in back one day feeding snoop my chow and this crazy cat just walks up and eeats outa his bowl.well let me tell ya snoop is a huge chow he can fit this cat in his mouth.im happy i was out there to tell snoop that he cant bite the cat.lol maybe i just told ya how smart cats are.lol i still hate em

code09

Enlightened
i hate cats...but i love dogs! Just something about dogs that make me love them moreso than cats...i think its their loyalty

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
We had cats when I was a kid. I liked them. I liked to watch them hunt. One of them was really smart. I taught him how to fetch.

He could open the fridge and get his can of food out. He'd bat it over to his bowl, dig some food out, return the can to the fridge and then push the door shut.

He could use the toilet and flush it too.

He got along with our dog great. They'd rassle around and play. Sometimes he would get up on the dog's back and ride him for a bit. The dog didn't seem to mind. When we got ostriches he learned to ride them quite well. I got him a little cowboy hat that he liked alot. Sometimes I would let the gate open and he would ride off into the range on Opie the ostriches' back. Sometimes they'd be gone for days. More than a few times they'd return home with free range ostriches they had rounded up for us. A couple of times they were gone for weeks. When he came back, we'ed all sit around the campfire while he told us tales of Cantinas in old Mexico.

I know not all cats are smart but he was one sharp bronco-ostrich bustin' little dude.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Hey IceBreak, it's April.. Ummm.. FOURTH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif
Edit: Your cat didn't rustle any of Raggie's ostriches, did he?

Latest posts