im not aloowed to drink so today i did lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
weeee lol im a tad drunk i think i like it .i wish i had a million dollers and a psp

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet many people wish they had a Million Dollars and a PSP... if not a Million Dollars, then at least the PSP. I personally want them both! Be careful Raggie.

Cameron

code09

Enlightened
hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...it may feel good now, but wait till later!

It dulls your senses & if you need them in an emergency......or ya might decide to go down the street and take on those loud music neighbors of yours.....or ya might decide to go snake huntin' and I know ya got some poison ones down there and that wouldn't be a good thing!

Oh BTW, I saw a PSP for the first time at Costco Saturday. I don't keep up with those games, but I didn't know it played movies! Had GREAT pic resolution, it was plugged into JBL "On Tour" and sounded GREAT too! But what a price, yeeeeehaw...no PSPs in this house!!

...well, enough said!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just don't mix them with your meds, alky + some meds don't go down too good, so doctors warn you not to hit the bottle while you're on them.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey raggie have you tried Knob Creek ?

Most Jack Daniels drinkers (including myself) seem partial to the taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DimBeam

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:
[ QUOTE ]
DimBeam said:
What are PSP's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PSP = PlayStation Portable

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I proved my lack of knowledge of video games. Only video game I ever had was Pong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DimBeam said:

I guess I proved my lack of knowledge of video games. Only video game I ever had was Pong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you might like to try 3D Pong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Macromedia Shockwave required

matt_j

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:

Most Jack Daniels drinkers (including myself) seem partial to the taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Knob Creek = Gasoline

matt_j

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Knob Creek = Gasoline

DarkLight

Enlightened
I have Makers Mark for everyday drinking...

And Bookers for "special" occasions..

If Knob Creek= Gasoline.

Bookers > Rocket Fuel.

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ran across this article today on how to get the PSP unit to surf the web, play movies, and display ebooks and such... Doesn't do it well, but does demonstrate the possibilites.

PSP Hack Basics from SF Gate (Chronicle)

[ QUOTE ]
In the PlayStation Portable, Sony Corp. has produced a magnificent piece of hardware. It's so fine that using it just for games seems a pity.

Here are some ways to unlock PSP capabilities that Sony neglected to tell you about, culled from various enthusiast Web sites. With them, you can Web surf, watch video and read e-books.

None of these "hacks" involve modifying the hardware or installing unlicensed software on the PSP (which would void your warranty), though the last two require that you install software on your PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

-Bill