• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: My EDC: Custom Chop Aleph 2!

S4MadMan

Enlightened
SOLD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

$190 shipped via USPSPMWDC. Comes with a new Maxpedition sheath as pictured below.
U.S. sales only. Payment via PayPal. Not responsible for post office negligence.

This is my current EDC. It's in excellent to near mint condition. No damage. It's a very nice, bright light by Chop. The beam is white with a hint of blue, absolutely no yellow or green. I'm selling because I'm making way for my new Chop U-binned Aleph 2 EDC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Continuous run time ~90 minutes on a fresh PILA 168S and about 2,600-2,800 Lux @ 1 meter.

Specs:
-Aleph 2 Head
-TXOJ
-2x123 body set-up for PILA 168S only (not included) can use 1x123 body and CR123 (not included)
-NG667
-Two Stage Tailcap
-Glow Ring on head and tailcap
-Matching bare aluminum clip
-DOT Approved reflective tape

a2010ul.jpg

dcr0180nd.jpg

dcr0192ou.jpg

dcr0256mn.jpg

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: My EDC: Custom Chop Aleph 2!

I had the opportunity to play with this unit for a week and it is really a great light. In fact, I credit this very unit for starting me on my Aleph2 fascination. Craftsmanship is first rate as is the case with all Chop mods.

The beam color is arctic, beautiful and the hotspot is perfect. For those with E-bodies, the head looks great on an E2 or L4 body.

Wilkey

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

Sweet light! The glow epoxy retaining ring is way cool. How's the durability of those rings standing up? Is Chop still making those?

S4MadMan

Enlightened

The ring durability is excellent, no problems at all. I did two back to back run time tests so ~180 minutes of continuous heat and the ring didn't budge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I believe Chop still offers this mod, it's really awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif